Hey look! Another H/D slasher. (belle_douleur) wrote,
Hey look! Another H/D slasher.

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Online Traffic School

Lost or damaged license-
If your driver license is lost or damaged, you must go to a DMV office and pay for a duplicate. Be prepared to show proof of who you are, such as a birth certificate, utility bill or some other document verifying your name and address. If you are a minor, a parent must accompany you to sign the proper forms. The author has two adopted children. Also a minor will be required to give a thumbprint and have a new picture taken. Once a duplicate license has been issued, the previous license is no longer good.

Is this a joke? Ahahaha.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.